BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Enrich sales orders and generate purchase orders in Oracle EBS
• Direct day to day order processes, including timelines, quality, proof approvals, shipping and tracking
• Communicate timely order status to the sales person and operations team
• Creating documents for sales proposals, correspondence and management reports
• Proactively manage order milestones and provide solutions to issues
• Inform Supervisor of any potential issues with orders and workload
• Producing orders from start to finish to the satisfaction of the client
• Complete value-added services tickets and other internal documents as requested by the sales person
• Partner with various departments within BDA to increase gross profit revenue, minimize cost of goods sold and ensure customer satisfaction while leveraging overall BDA spend.
• Provide outstanding customer service in handling issue resolution and customer escalations.
• Achieve individual performance metrics and measurements
• Maintain high levels of professionalism when interacting with BDA employees and clients
• Complete other job duties and projects as assigned
Travel required? Limited
Financial/budgetary responsibility? No
Strategic planning responsibility? No
Direct Reports? No
• 2+ years in sales or supporting salespeople
• 2+ years in retail industry
• 4 year college degree preferred but not required
• Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite preferred, but not required
Job Skills & Traits
• Possess outstanding customer service skills to work with both internal and external clients
• Must be a highly productive, self-starter with strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while possessing excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to partner with account management team member to support achievement of account objectives
• Positive, teamwork and collaboration skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Ability to make sound decisions in the face of change or in situations of ambiguity
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand documented processes and procedures and make decisions accordingly
• Excellent problem solving and project management skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook