BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
• Staff the Help Desk phone line taking user requests for PC/Network/Phone/PDA assistance.
• Maintain user account privileges, on a timely basis, for network and application profiles.
• Provides training / knowledge transfer for basic desktop application features.
• Receive and document all user support calls in the IT help desk tracking application for problem resolution regardless of nature. Escalates tickets when issues are not easily identified or corrected.
• Tag and track IT-related assets.
• Provide help desk coverage, direction of problem resolution of workstation hardware, software and printers (Windows, Macintosh and many different types of peripheral hardware and software).
• Assist IT staff when necessary to implement new network technologies.
• Provides user level support for corporate IT, telephone and voice mail system.
• Supports the use of MS Office and all other business applications.
• Tracks and follows up on unresolved issues and reports same as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a technical Help Desk environment. Must have experience using help-desk and call-center incident resolution systems. Experience troubleshooting personal computers, associated peripheral equipment, networking issues, and desktop applications.
Job Skills & Traits
• Must possess excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to understand and quickly diagnose problems associated with personal communications, peripheral equipment, networking, and desktop applications.
• Working knowledge of user account management and privileges in Microsoft Active Directory envirnment.
• Excellent interpersonal skill, namely communication, customer service, and a can-do positive attitude.
• Excellent, self-driven, detail orientation in a multi-tasking environment. Must be able to spend extended periods of time on the phone, handle multiple call and problems simultaneously, and follow-through to issue resolution.
• Ability to type is a must.
• Technical certifications helpful, but not required.