BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
• Meet minimum department sales goals and activity levels on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Keys and processes orders.
• Maximize sales by offering cross sales and up sales.
• Other job duties and projects as assigned.
• Heavy focus on seeking new customers by prospecting following company’s planned sales strategies and tactics
• Meet minimum standards in sales, productivity, call monitoring, and performance management
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge to source, quote, enter and invoice sales orders
• Comfortable in soliciting business over the phone, for assigned “outbound calling” projects “warm calling” and asking for referrals
• Excel in working in a “team sales” environment, including aiding the team in various overall responsibilities
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented in all follow up and order processing tasks
• Good at adapting to change and a strong willingness to learn
• Ability to nurture existing clients and grow new relationship within your customer base
• Partner with vendors to ensure quality of products, trends, negotiate pricing and ensure quality production and timely delivery of products
• Work with assigned budgets and tight deadlines
• Understand financial aspect of sales role, gross margins, sales reports, etc. Maintain profitability
• Increase sales – consistently grow the business
• Live “Value Creation Experience” principals