- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CMA preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience in positions that require senior level business partnering and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results.
- Experience using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) and Hyperion Essbase.
Job Skills & Traits
- Expert MS Excel skills required.
- Must be able to understand financial statements and have the ability to build and manage them at divisional and corporate levels.
- Clear effective oral and written communication skills to explain variances to budget or forecast.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment; demonstrates flexibility as priorities change.
- Detail-oriented with strong reconciliation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and see the big picture while also partnering cross functionally to influence others.
- Understand the requirements of stakeholders and map them with the data sources.
Financial/Budgetary Responsibility: None
Strategic Planning Responsibility: None
Direct Reports: None