BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
• Serve as the business system analyst for on-going Oracle projects. Working with system integrators on designing to-be use cases.
• Develop requirements and processes changes to Order Management and Warehouse Management systems to support BDA business growth. Maintain balance of ‘speed, control, accuracy and efficiency’.
• Experience working with end users to analyst and troubleshooting system issues. Make appropriate recommendations to resolve root-cause of an issue.
• Core competencies include analysis, planning, problem solving, training, testing, and technical proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle management.
• Candidate must work critical user issues during on and off hours. Need to provide detailed status communications for issues being addressed.
• Must be able to handle competing high priority time sensitive user requests and provide short-term and long-term root cause analysis/solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Must be highly proficient with Oracle eBusiness, CRM on demand and/or Agile PLM applications – minimum of 10 years of Oracle eBusiness experience is required.
• 7+ years of experience with Oracle Order Management, Shipping & Warehouse Management systems
• Practical knowledge of Account Receivables, Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes (mainly WIP & BOM)
• 7+ years of experience deploying or supporting Oracle Applications
• Bachelors’ degree in business or technical field
• Mature organizational and time management skills
• Self-Starter with proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong analytical aptitude