BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
BDA wants energetic, entrepreneurial self-starters hungry to grow and nurture our clients’ brands. As a relationship and merchandise expert, you have a proven track record of meeting sales targets and developing cutting-edge ideas that drive healthy, sustainable growth.
Duties and Tasks
• Developing creative solutions for clients’ merchandise needs
• Deliver results by achieving short and long-term sales and profitability goals
• Be a role model for client relations – make the first impression of high-level, customer service to ensure client feels he/she will get incredible customer service from everyone at BDA
• Follow-up with clients to ensure BDA is producing high quality service and products and exceeding client expectations
• Ensure ease of process and high levels of professionalism when interacting with BDA employees as well as the client, while allowing for flexibility and change within the office and client’s needs.
• Assist in developing strategy, presentation and pitches for Client and large promotional merchandise opportunities/ Developing sales materials for client pitches and follow-ups
• Lead generation within assigned accounts, opportunity seeker
• Manage contact and opportunity database
• Maintain database to track and measure business growth
• Writing quotes for promotions and on-going programs
• Managing projects from ideation to completion
• Working within assigned budgets and forecasts
• Understanding our client’s financial needs from revenue, costs to margin
• Responsible for tracking and measuring success of business efforts
• Monitoring competitive products and marketing activities
• Staying alert to new business opportunities for all BDA business units
• Monitor competitive products and marketing activities
• 5+ yrs Sales Account Management or Business Development experience, preferably within
Fortune 500 type accounts
• Creativity and experience in merchandise
• Excellent Customer Service, Client Relationship Building
• Proven track record of increasing sales and business opportunities through client development
• Excellent client presentation skills
• Sports Industry experience preferred
• Promotional Merchandise Industry experience preferred
Job Skills & Traits
• Build relationships with current clients
• Exude energy, accountability, urgency, deadline, passion
• Communicate and listen to high level contacts ensuring information is gained to develop and maximize business opportunities for all business units at BDA
• Understand the negotiation and purchasing dynamics between client and BDA, as well as third party vendors
• Understand and calculate financial information such as margins, discounts, and et.al. to ensure profitable sales results
• Understand the BDA business units and processes for each to evaluate appropriate business opportunities