BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
• Directly responsible for managing all aspects of the Cycle Count, Replenishment Processes, Customer Buyback, and Inventory Control audit counts.
• Measure Operational performance and workforce management Work independently with a high level of integrity.
• Ensure that the BDA way is understood and internalized by all.
• Personnel management.
• Maintain high expectations of performance for all staff.
• Motivate staff to perform their best.
• Provide excellent training resources to staff.
• Maintain adequate levels of staffing to run areas appropriately.
• Responsible for good communication and coordination between all materials and logistics staff.
• Create greater ease of process.
• Provide a safe work environment for all BD&A employees.
• Interact with BD&A teams giving input to teams as needed.
• Goal Management and Metric Report.
• Developing/reviewing/identifying new processes to support warehouse/company needs.
• Other Duties as needed.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years experience managing warehouse Inventory Control and Replenishment operations: Experience in this area should specifically include: Replenishment and Cycle Counting using ERP WMS system with RF guns.
• Manage Fulfillment Materials Movement and process Inventory Management Staff Fulltime and Temporary flexible work force Teamwork – Proven ability to deal effectively with “internal” customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly.
• Requires solid working knowledge of Material Movement in a SKU intensive Fulfillment operation.
Job Skills & Traits
• Excellent Management, Leadership and Teamwork skills.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills to develop and implement procedures and drive results.
• Skill of effectively communicating policy, and procedures, to staff.
• Excellent analysis skills with ability to proactively address opportunities.
• Excellent Time management and Organization skills.
• Consensus building skills - Ability to persuade co-workers of the benefits of positive changes.
• Ability to partner with others through Goal Alignment.
• High level of productivity and the ability to motivate others to be highly productive.
• Requires proven ability to deal with “internal” customers.
• Autonomy through high responsibility and result driven planning.