- Establish or manage and grow key accounts and sponsor relationships.
- Increase key sponsors engagement and level of activation.
- Integrate and support all leagues new partner acquisition and current partner retention programs through development of merchandise strategies.
- Work with Sales Director to set and implement sales strategies for growth of assigned accounts.
- Work within assigned budgets to maintain profitability.
- Work with teams to develop creative ideas for client’s external marketing projects, sales promotions, tradeshows, & internal corporate promotions to ensure meeting or exceeding of teams’ sales budgets.
- Research, analyze, and capitalize on market opportunities. Minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Encourage overall client relations – exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and long-term client partnerships. Develop positive, respectful, long-term relationships between BDA and clients.
- Produce high quality service and products. Results driven, flexible and agile.
- Perform your job with energy, accountability, urgency, deadlines, and passion.
- Other performance expectations as defined by Sales Director.
Any travel involved? Limited less than 4 times annually
Any financial/budgetary responsibility? No
Strategic planning responsibilities? Limited.
Number of staff reporting to this position: N/A