- Support the international Sales Ops, Purchasing, Import and Supplier Services department by partnering with the department Leadership team and 150+ coordinators worldwide.
- Work with Sales Ops and related departments’ leadership to design and develop reporting to support leadership and coordinators manage daily work as well as drive to company goals.
- Identify areas where business analytics and new processes can drive accuracy, data integrity and efficiencies, and provide ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions as needed.
- Develop, maintain and evolve dashboard reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators, compare and validate data, identify correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Other job duties and special projects as assigned.
Specific Processes to Manage:
- Maintain and evolve existing weekly and monthly reporting for the Sales Ops department.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Responsible for pulling together relevant information from a variety of sources to identify the needs of the Promotions business unit’s sales teams and sales operations teams.
- Gather requirements from Sales Ops Leadership group to design or modify reports and dashboards, submitting CRs to the BI Team as needed, conduct testing, and implementing processes.
- Prepare quarterly Data Integrity and Invoicing SLA metrics aligned with Coordinator Bonus deals to provide to Work with the Compensation team.
- Process Improvement & SharePoint
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to streamline, reduce rework and improve data integrity.
- Maintain Coordinator Processes SharePoint page and create & maintain additional pages as appropriate.
- Create & maintain SharePoint Custom Lists and connected Microsoft Flows.