BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
* Work independently with a high level of integrity.
* Ensure that the BDA way is understood and internalized by all.
* Maintain high expectations of performance for team.
* Motivate team individuals to perform their best.
* Provide excellent training resources to staff.
* Responsible for good communication and coordination between all materials and logistics staff.
* Seek out and share ideas for greater ease of process.
* Support a safe work environment for all BDA associates.
* Lead to Goals Management and Metric Reports.
* Develop/review/identify process improvements to support fulfillment center and BDA needs.
* Other Duties as needed.
*3-5 years Experience in fulfillment of high number of SKU's including Pick, Pack, and Ship using ERP WMS system with RF guns.
* Teamwork – Proven ability to motivate a team of associates to continuously improve results.
* Ability to communicate clearly.
* Requires solid working knowledge of Order Processing and Shipment Quality Control and Material Movement in a SKU intensive Fulfillment operation.
Job Skills & Traits
* Excellent Teamwork skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to implement procedures and drive results.
* WMS experience utilizing RF.
* Excellent analysis skills with ability to proactively address opportunities for team improvement.
* Excellent Time management and Organization skills.
* Consensus building skills - Ability to persuade co-workers of the benefits of positive changes.
* Ability to partner with others through Goal Alignment.
* High level of productivity and the ability to motivate others to be highly productive.
* Requires proven ability to deal with “internal” customers.