Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Just think, this could be your last job hunt ever. That’s our hope.
Browse our current opportunities or search for one that matches your interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Duties & Responsibilities
- Report and drive improvement within the site through the monitoring of the key Industrial Engineering metrics
- Develop and maintain the Industrial Engineering succession plan for the site
- Standardize the configuration of the systems used (e.g. Manhattan SCALE, Oracle EBS, IBM Cognos (SCI), Exacta Sentinel, LMS, ADP…)
- Develop and maintain site key process flow charts
- Develop, analyze, and maintain accurate department forecast based on both historical and forecast data
- Support BDA by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity to support process improvement through the organization
- Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities
- Follow corporate vision, mission, and values in daily activities
- Work with the facility operations and corporate teams on the definition and delivery of reports and operational queries as needed to support the business
- Support/ manage the configuration of the WMS application to meet BDA operational requirements
- Serve as the first line of support and primary triage resource for any WMS issues reported by the operations team
- Assist in the monitoring of all interfaces for the site to host order management, parcel, and material handling/ warehouse control systems
- Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in Fulfillment/Distribution systems
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, the business community, external customers, consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Work with Implementation and Program Management teams to transition new customer and development projects into normal day to day activities.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment team to ensure that all have an accurate understanding of the solution to limit rework to the minimum
- Gather requirements and design the most accurate and efficient solution possible
- Participate in all phases of implementation and production support of applications and components in multi-technology, business-critical systems
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics
- Provide training to team members as needed
- Ability to support off shift hours and weekends on occasion as required
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Any travel involved? Occasional
Any financial/budgetary responsibility? Expense Budget Responsibility
Strategic planning responsibilities? Managing resources to support business growth
Number of staff reporting to this position: 5-10 or more as needed
- Maintains and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Work within the culture and rule-set of the client’s campus
- Understand client’s brand guidelines and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with customers to develop relationships, understand their overall needs and solve issues
- Develop strategies designed to enhance the shopping experience
- Seek to streamline the transaction and shopping process for ease and customer satisfaction
- Occasional event support at client site and annual inventory; which can be outside of normal working hours
- On-site merchandise presentation
- Restocking, re-folding and organization of the storage room and sales floor
- Communicate inventory status and stock need to Store Manager
- Be open to supporting the Store Manager with reorders and other tasks, as needed
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality.
- Allow for flexibility and change within the growing department.
- Lifting and moving boxes up to 40 pounds on occasion
Any travel involved? Limited
Any financial/budgetary responsibility? No
Strategic planning responsibilities? No
Number of staff reporting to this position. 0
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
⦁ Develop, present and implement an annual retail business plan, including merchandise (co-developed) and marketing strategies (co-developed), as well as detailed financial budgets for NHL games, events and non-event day business.
⦁ Execute retail marketing and advertising campaigns based on plans.
⦁ Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reviews and forecasts and communicate results to the Seattle Kraken team
⦁ Develop, manage, and control the sales and expense budgets and forecasts.
⦁ Maximize sales by identifying issues and opportunities in profit margin analysis
⦁ Work closely with executive and ownership on initiatives that significantly affect the budget and strategic objectives of the organization.
⦁ Understand sports marketing and consumer trends specific to the NHL
⦁ Develop a best in class focus for the company
⦁ Direct the timely introduction of new products
⦁ Ensure the retail pricing strategy is achieving its objectives and accomplishing target margins
⦁ Oversee the creative promotion and maintenance of stock levels
⦁ Provide advice on design and availability of merchandise requested by corporate and sponsorship departments
⦁ Manage an open-to-buy budget considering sales, stock levels and product turnover
⦁ Implement and carry out vendor coop rebate programs
⦁ Oversee and manage all aspects of the retail sales department, including planning, staffing and merchandising
⦁ In conjunction with the Retail Operations Manager, motivate, lead and develop the sales and service team
⦁ Work with Retail Operations Manager to identify opportunities for sales and business improvements
⦁ Prepare and implement a staff development plan and foster a high performance team
⦁ Oversee store and kiosk layouts, promotions and displays
⦁ Maintain inventory levels at an acceptable level to maximize sales
⦁ Working with the team to price merchandise to achieve planned margins and issue timely markdowns to move slow selling merchandise
⦁ Oversee and manage all aspects of event/concert retail operations at CPA.
⦁ Implement and facilitate any new off-site retail opportunities
⦁ Establish and execute any online opportunities
Any travel involved? Occasionally
Any financial/budgetary responsibility? Yes
Strategic planning responsibilities? Yes
Number of staff reporting to this position. 80-120