Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Just think, this could be your last job hunt ever. That’s our hope.
Browse our current opportunities or search for one that matches your interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Primary client contact on assigned account(s), requiring expert understanding of the client(s) business, industry and competitors
- Build and execute a marketing plan to grow organic sales, increase profitability, drive revenue and margin to exceed set annual sales budget
- Manage strategic plans within contracted scope, driving for growth goals to show client ROI
- Review P&L, analysis of the data and create client facing reports to show value driven by program
- Expert for client contract specifics, monitoring for compliance
- Manage expenses to budget and develop detailed program timelines
- Grow existing revenues and develop new sales channels / opportunities on assigned accounts and develop up-sell opportunities in all channels
- Develop and execute specific client business strategies utilizing some, or all, of BDA’s existing retail channels
- Disseminate client’s program requirements and brand direction to all of BDA’s internal retail partners
- Lead weekly client-team meetings, managing team results towards a specific deadline
- Manage all business aspects on assigned account(s) including, but not limited to:
- Sales forecasting
- Budget preparation and P&L analysis
- Monitor inventory levels, initial buys, re-buys, and liquidation of discontinued stock, with inventory department
- Work with multiple internal teams to meet and exceed client objectives:
- Store Operations to develop specific store strategies
- Inside Sales to develop appropriate sales strategy
- Product Development to develop appropriate product lines
- Publication Development to produce web site updates
- Call Center for high customer service standards
- Other job duties and projects as assigned
Travel Required? Minimal
Financial/budgetary responsibility? No
Strategic planning responsibilities? No
- Build relationships and trust with key Business stakeholders to understand business strategy and future needs and translate them into technology solutions
- Define the technical vision and end-to-end solution design for new business features and capabilities
- Work with Business capability teams conduct proof of concept exercises for emerging technologies and solutions and application to BDA Business Case scenarios
- Work with vendors to manage, monitor, assess and coordinate workload and deliver to the commitments.
- Assesses the current ERP IT environment and develops a future state Technical architecture
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mature organizational and time management skills
- Self-Starter with proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Technical ownership of technology, platform, framework, and integration pattern selection
- Continually innovate and improve product quality as well as group efficiency
EXPECTATIONS – Job Duties
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality.
- Allow for flexibility and change within the growing department.
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities. Able to prioritize effectively.
- Maintain high levels of professionalism when interacting with BDA employees as well as customers.
- Exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and happy customers.
- Other Performance Expectations to be discussed upon hire.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is experienced in conceiving and communicating the details of a marketing plan that is directly tied to the budget and objectives and measured through the monitoring of key results.
- With the leadership, coaching and interpersonal skills to build an internal team that can partner across key departments to achieve success together.
- That possesses strong presentation and written communication skills.
- With B2B category experience in indirect marketing procurement.
- With proven work experience as a VP/Director Marketing
- Who has a solid understanding of digital marketing, event marketing, brand marketing, and product marketing.
- That has experience managing promotional campaigns from end-to-end.
- Who has the strength and discipline to maintain focus on objectives in an environment where the urgent continually challenge the important.
- Who has worked in a creative field or function such as design, advertising, PR, corporate merchandising.
We are ideally looking for a B2B marketing leader with the experience and skills to develop the following:
BDA Unified Customer View
- establish data connections across platforms to better understand customer behavior and implement direct marketing
- one source of truth for CLTV, CAC, activity, loyalty (NPS), consumption.
Corporate Communications Plan
- monthly business updates via video conference
- enterprise client meetings
- M&A messaging strategy and day one integration with HR
Design and Implement BDA Marketing Dashboard
- using Databox, build live metrics dashboard from data sources such as MailChimp, CRM, BrandShop, AirTable, etc.
Instill a Culture of OKRs within the Marketing Team
- plan and implement the budget for the greatest ROI based upon pre-established OKRs in the above areas of marketing concentration.